Legend Press's 2nd annual 'Publishing Laid Bare Conference' is to be held on Thursday 24th June 2010 in Russell Square, Central London.
The central aim of the publishing conference is to offer ‘straight-talking’ advice and useful information from leading industry experts, while mapping out where the future of the book industry may lie.
Building on the success of the first conference last year, the event is fast becoming one of the most talked about publishing events on the calendar. Using a panel-based format including some of the most influential people in publishing, and from the outside business world, speakers will debate the current hot topics in the industry.
The conference will be tailored to its attendees’ requirements, with delegates actively invited to submit questions prior to the event to be included as part of the discussion.
Speakers confirmed for the conference include:
- Will Atkinson, (Sales and Marketing Director, Faber and Faber)
- Andrew Franklin (MD of Profile)
- Alexandra Heminsley (Sky1, Books Editor Elle Magazine, BBC Radio 2)
- Sam Leith (former books editor of the Telegraph)
- Antonia Turnbull (Producer, Simon Mayo Show - Radio Five Live)
- Tom Tivnan (The Bookseller)
- Steve Potter (The Book Depository)- Scott Pack (Director of The Friday Project)
Sponsors for the conference include Lightning Source, Judy Fisher Associates and Gardners Books.
For more information, please visit http://forward.legendpress.co.uk/mainsite/publishing-laid-bare-conference.html
Tickets for the day conference typically cost £125 (+VAT), with a current early bird rate of £95 (+VAT). SYP Members can receive tickets for £80+VAT. For more information please email email@example.com.